So, what exactly have we updated in the Studio? To update, press ctrl + F5.
- When starting a project, the Properties tab is added (package.json)
- The package.json property editor now has the option of ticking off the dependencies of project modules. Registry, ionadmin, dashboard selected by default.
- Similarly implemented the ability to tick off application dependencies
- Ability to set configuration settings in the studio: global settings and module settings for each module
- When creating an attribute, nullable and indexed properties are automatically set to true
- Ability to create print forms for a class in the word and excel format
- Created a section for the REST module to set the settings to create your own service for rest
- Adding a logo for a created project
- Editing a JSON file when configuring a single module
- Added ability to create a system menu
- Added gear button for editing a project
We are working on updating our products regularly, making them the handiest to use. If you have any comments or ideas, we will gladly consider them.